Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Years!

Happy New Years!

Happy New Years to all of the reader’s of The Blog of SamDoum Art by SamDoum! I haven’t posted to my blog in what seems like a short while. I’ve instead been taking some time out to enjoy family and friends, and to prepare for my exhibition at the Mental Health Association of Rochester, New York. But I wanted to take this time out to say thank you to all of my reader’s and I just wanted to wish you all a very, very, very happy New Year. May the Lord bless you all with everything your heart desires this 2012! I will be posting more in upcoming days, so keep reading and enjoy!

Until then, please enjoy some of my writing and art!

 
(You can purchase a print of "Momma's Help" Here )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey. Thanks for commenting! We really appreciate it!

Sincerely,
The folks at SamDoumArt.com