Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Day 7: 30 in 30: Every and Anything Series

"Juicy Slice of Watermelon" Pastel on Illustration Board, 8"x 10", Original Painting FOR SALE: $75.00 + $10.95 S&H


Hello everyone! It's January 7th, 2015 and today is Day 7 of my 30 Painting's in 30 Days Painting Challenge!

My theme for this 30 Paintings in 30 Days Challenge is "Every and Anything" and over the next 23 days I will be painting every and anything from landscapes, to pet portraits; from people portraits, to still lifes; and so forth! (To learn more about why I chose this theme click HERE.)

How about a nice, tasty, juicy slice of watermelon? Yum! The perfect summer time snack!

Too bad it doesn't grow year round here on the east coast. But I plan to plant some watermelon seeds in our backyard (amongst other fruits and vegetables) this upcoming summer 2015. It'll be a lot of fun to garden with my three little girls.

Winter's not even half way through and I'm already planning for summer. Kind of funny eh?

Well, as pretty as snow is, I still prefer the warmer months and I can't wait for winter to be over. It's been bitter cold out there the last few days. . .

Anyway, tomorrow,
for Day 8's 30 in 30, I will be unveling another "Every and Anything"  painting. Until then, I hope to see you back on the Blog of SamDoum Art tomorrow!

'Til later fellow art lovers! Take care, and God bless!
-SamDoum

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey. Thanks for commenting! We really appreciate it!

Sincerely,
The folks at SamDoumArt.com