Friday, December 9, 2011

It's Movie Night!

It's Movie Night!

It’s movie night for us and the girls tonight! Every Friday night myself, their dad, and their nana have a movie night with the girls, where the girls take turns choosing movies from Netflix. The girls usually watch on my computer, and we usually start around seven or eight, shortly after finishing with dinner. It’s something that the girls really look forward to all week long, but hopefully they’ll be no fighting or arguing with each other tonight, as there is always someone standing in front of my laptop blocking someone else’s view, and when that happens the girls get to arguing and fighting with each other.


I’m sure we’ll be watching many Angelina Ballerina movies tonight, as Angelina Ballerina is one of the girls’ favorites.  I found a really great dance studio in our neighborhood this afternoon online and, hopefully, if there are any open spaces, the girls should be able to attend ballet classes soon. I’ve already emailed them for tuition and enrollment info. Hopefully they’ll get back to me soon.

While I was writing this blog entry, just a few minutes ago, Faith came up to me and asked me if we could take her and her sisters ice skating. There’s a rink over at her dad’s and my old college RIT (Rochester Institute of Technology), so I’m sure we’ll be going ice skating a lot this winter. I’m sure the snow must have inspired Faith’s thoughts about ice skating because we got our first real snow fall  here in Rochester, New York today, and I can tell that she’s really excited about all of the snow there will be this winter.

My drawing day is coming up soon: In two days actually. For those of you who do not know, I only get one drawing day out of the week because I have three beautiful girls to take care of. But my mother and my husband have been kind enough to give me some drawing time every Sunday morning and afternoon in which they take care of the girls for me.

I have to start going through photographs in order to determine which photo’s I will use for inspiration on this upcoming Sunday. Maybe tomorrow I’ll do another voting day on which images I will draw from. We’ll see.

I also have just uploaded some new images onto SamDoumArt.com yesterday, so please be sure to take a look online at my online gallery and store, BlogSpot friends! I’m even offering a sale on all of my prints: $15 along with FREE SHIPPING! What is a better gift to give this season than the gift of art ?!

I’ve also uploaded some artwork with new poetry onto the site. Please check it out HERE. For now enjoy some of my art work and poetry:

 

Until later, BlogSpot friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey. Thanks for commenting! We really appreciate it!

Sincerely,
The folks at SamDoumArt.com