Saturday, April 26, 2014

The mystery revealed!


"Take a look at Yourself" 8"x10" Original Not for Sale, but PRINTS available
Surprise! You know all those pastel animal paintings I painted a little while ago during one of those 30 paintings in 30 days painting challenges? Well, all those pastel art images and the art image that I discussed in my last blog post (see here), will all be apart of a new book  project that I'm working on. Yep, another children's book. This new children's book will be titled "Grab My Hand"- "But shhhhh, anything else about it is top secret, other than that it should be released sometime next month.

Oh, okay, I'll tell you one more thing: The top painting shown above is an illustration in my new upcoming picture book, as well! As you can see, I used Miriam, one our the twins, for this illustration -- but I will not disclose any more info for now. But when I do, if you keep following The Blog of SamDoum Art, you will be one of the first to see what this new picture book is all about!

Enjoy!

'Til later fellow art lovers!
-SamDoum

To Buy a Print of the painting "Take a Look At Yourself," click HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey. Thanks for commenting! We really appreciate it!

Sincerely,
The folks at SamDoumArt.com