Sunday, November 3, 2013

4th Pittsford Home Portrait in the Pittsford Home Series, Part II

Hello fellow art lovers!

As promised in my last blog post, I have the fourth finished painting in my Pittsford Home Series for you! The colors were a little dull in the actual photo that I used as a reference, so I hope you don't mind that I brightened up the colors a bit more than the actual photograph. I think this one came out pretty well though. What do you think? Please take a look below:

4th home in my Pittsford Home Series (Finished Pastel Painting)

And here is the actual photograph for you again so that you may compare:

Photo Reference for 4th home portrait in my Pittsford Home Series

Not too bad huh? I think it came out pretty good! Can't wait to start the fifth one!

Alrighty folks, that's all for now from SamDoum Art. I hope that you have a blessed Sunday! 'Til later fellow out lovers!
-SamDoum

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey. Thanks for commenting! We really appreciate it!

Sincerely,
The folks at SamDoumArt.com