Wednesday, November 13, 2013

5th Pittsford Home Portrait in the Pittsford Home Series, Part II


Finished 5th Pittsford Home Portrait in the Pittsford Home Series

Hello fellow art lovers! This is the finished painting of the 5th home in my Pittsford Home Series. I really love how this one came out--and of course, I couldn't resist, I haaaaad to "blue up" the sky. When I took the reference photo for this piece, the sky was a little, well a lot of, cloudy.  And so, I just wanted to make the colors seem more rich and vibrant, so I brightened things up a little. Here, below, is the original photograph.

Reference photo for 5th Pittsford Home Portrait in the Pittsford Home Series
Not too bad 'eh? Came out pretty good, I think. I'm thinking about doing an art show, showcasing all of these homes that I've been painting and inviting my neighbors (whom these home belong to). I think it would be so cool for all of them to see all the homes on our street, painted, and showcased on the walls of one place, during an art show. I'm also thinking about doing a calendar titled 'The Pittsford Home Series: Englewood Hill' (the name of our street).

All that being said, and switching gears, in my next post, I have a bit of a surprise. For one person, I should say. I've painted something really special for someone that I love very much and tomorrow, in my next post, I will unveil that painting . . . so stay tuned. Until then, 'til later fellow art lovers! May God continue to bless you and I hope that you have a wonderful rest of the day! :) Enjoy!
-SamDoum

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey. Thanks for commenting! We really appreciate it!

Sincerely,
The folks at SamDoumArt.com