Monday, October 7, 2013

2nd Pittsford Home Portrait in the Pittsford Home Series, Part I

Hello all:

It's Monday, and so begins another work week for many. But I hope to brighten up your day with another one of my paintings which is in my "Pittsford Home Series". This one isn't quite finished yet, but I still wanted to post the progress so that you could see how things are coming along. The first image is a blocked out drawing of some of the lines and shapes of the composition. The second image is the most recent update on how this painting is going. As you can see in the second drawing, I began laying out blocks of color and very minimal detail. The last image is a photograph of the home that I am using as a reference to draw from. Please see below:

Image 1: Blocked out drawing of a Pittsford Home

Image 2: Most recent update on how the painting is going

Photo Reference for 2nd Pittsford Home in the Pittsford Home Series

In my next blog post, I'll provide even more of an update on how this painting is progressing.

Well, that's all for now from SamDoum Art! I hope you enjoy! Til later fellow art lovers!
-SamDoum

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey. Thanks for commenting! We really appreciate it!

Sincerely,
The folks at SamDoumArt.com