Saturday, October 19, 2013

3rd Pittsford Home Portrait in the Pittsford Home Series, Part II

Happy Saturday! The weekend is here, and before you begin your day, I'd like to show you an update on how the third home in my "Pittsford Home Series" is going. Please see below:

1st update on the 3rd home in my Pittsford Home Series
 As you can see, I have already started laying out some color and have already begun to add some detail to items like the chimney, the door jamb area, and the windows. But I didn't stop there. Here (below) you can see my next update on how the progress is going:

2nd update on the third home in my Pittsford Home Series
As you can see in the pastel painting above, I added more architectural details to the house and began blocking out color in the landscaping areas. I think by the next time I post, I should be done with this one. How do you think it's coming out? Write me a comment in the comments section and let me know.

Alrighty, that's all for now from SamDoum Art. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

'Til later fellow art lovers!
-SamDoum

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey. Thanks for commenting! We really appreciate it!

Sincerely,
The folks at SamDoumArt.com