Thursday, May 8, 2014

The "Companion" Piece to Yesterday's Painting

Original Painting: "Water Jug & Watermelon":
 8"x10"- Pastel on Illustration Board,  $75.00+$6.95 S&H USD
It's Thursday morning and I have my new 6th painting in my still life collection series for you! For this one, I thought I'd have a little bit of fun and show you the still life progressions as I was painting this pastel piece. To see what I mean, just press "play" on the video below! :)

 

This particular piece is the "companion piece" of the one I posted yesterday which was titled "Watermelon on a Table."  Don't they look good together?


Alright, Well that's all from SamDoum Art for now. I hope you have a wonderful rest of the day!

'Til later fellow art lovers! Enjoy!
-SamDoum

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey. Thanks for commenting! We really appreciate it!

Sincerely,
The folks at SamDoumArt.com