Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Week 1's WSIPW (What Should I Paint Wednesday)

Original Painting: "Pair of Tomatoes":
 8"x10"- Pastel on Illustration Board,  $75+$6.95 S&H USD
Good afternoon! Hope your having a wonderful Tuesday!

Last week, on Wednesday, we started a new tradition here at  SamDoum Art called "What Should I Paint Wednesdays" and for the first " What Should I Paint Wednesday"   ( last week) I posted three photographs of still life's on FaceBook and asked for you to vote on which one you'd like for  me to paint with my pastels. Photograph number one was a photo of tomatoes, number two: strawberries, and number three: limes. I waited until the end of that day, 12 midnight before counting the results and the tomatoes won out. So here's my 4th pastel still life in my pastel still life series which is also your pastel painting pick for last week's "What Should I Paint Wednesday." I hope you enjoy!

'Til later fellow art lovers! God bless!
-SamDoum

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey. Thanks for commenting! We really appreciate it!

Sincerely,
The folks at SamDoumArt.com