Friday, May 9, 2014

The Pipe, The Yellow Flower, and The Canister.

Original Painting: "The Pipe, The Yellow Flower, and The Canister.":
 8"x10"- Pastel on Illustration Board,  $75+$6.95 S&H USD
 
I must say, out of all of the still lifes that I've been painting recently, this particular pastel painting is one of my favorites! Love the earthy colors, the glistening reflections and the deep shadows. I'd say it's a very successful piece. Whad'ya think? Hope you like it as much as I do. Pretty cool how a few simple objects can make such a great painting. Love "The Pipe, The Yellow Flower, and The Canister." I hope that you do as well!

Thanks for taking the time out to read my blog. God bless you and enjoy!

'Til later fellow art lovers!
-SamDoum

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey. Thanks for commenting! We really appreciate it!

Sincerely,
The folks at SamDoumArt.com