Thursday, May 29, 2014

Strawberries On A Plate

Original Painting: "Strawberries On A Plate":
 8"x10"- Oil on Canvas,  $75+$6.95 S&H USD
Hello everyone!

The day before yesterday I showed you an oil painting that I had completed which was drying on my easel.

Well, today's painting is also an oil painting and it is drying on my easel today as well! I am calling this one, simply, "Strawberries On A Plate." You may recognize this image, as the reference photo for this piece was posted on Facebook during last weeks WSIPW, also known as "What Should I Paint Wednesday." Although, after the Facebook voting, the day before yesterday's painting won out, someone mentioned that the images posted on Facebook were all beautiful and that I should paint them all! So I am doing just that . . .
In my next post, I will show you the third image from last week's WSIPW. So stay tuned and enjoy!
-SamDoum

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey. Thanks for commenting! We really appreciate it!

Sincerely,
The folks at SamDoumArt.com