Friday, August 29, 2014

My Liittle Secret

"Glass & Grapes" Oil on Canvas, 8"x10", Original Painting , $25+$10.95 Shipping & Handling
Alright, so here's my other little secret: Starting September 1st, 2014, Leslie Saeta will be hosting another 30 Paintings in 30 Days Painting Challenge and I will be participating in it, again! So come September 2014, I will be unveiling a completely, different, new painting every day for 30 days!

My theme, you say?

Well, the first time I did the challenge I did 30 "Kaleidoscopic Snowflakes" as my theme and then for my second challenge, my theme had been "Wildlife and Animals". But this new September's theme will be "Metal & Glass". For my next 30 in 30 challenge I will be studying reflections, and light, and everything that sparkles! I will also be studying shadows, and color.

I chose "Metal & Glass" as my theme, in order to help me grow in my skills as an artist. How can studying Metal and Glass strengthen my skills as an artist, you ask?

Well, you'll just have to wait until tomorrow's blog post in order to find out how.

Today's featured painting, displays not only grapes, but glass, and there will be a whole lot of more paintings like this one coming soon, so stay tuned!

Anyway, 'til later fellow art lovers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey. Thanks for commenting! We really appreciate it!

Sincerely,
The folks at SamDoumArt.com