Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Guess What?

"Beyond the Mountains" Oil on Canvas, 8"x10", Original Painting , $25+$10.95 Shipping & Handling
Hello all!

Yesterday I mentioned that I would be showing you some of the paintings that I have been painting over the summer, particularly, the ones from our old address. Well, as you can see above, I kept my promise. The painting above is a beautiful romantic scene, filled with blue and green mountains reflected upon a quiet river which can be seen just past the top of the trees.

I love the colors in this one, and I love the spec of yellow in the clouds, creating just a tiny hint of the sun peeking through, on a cloudy day.

I had such fun painting this one, as well, and I really think that I have to get back into doing landscapes. I used to do a lot of them when I was younger, and they were my favorite kind of painting to do at some point.

In other news . . . Guess what? 

What? Well, I'll tell you! Just not in today's blog post! :) :) :) :) HA HA HA he he he!

Sooooo. . . stay tuned to see tomorrows post if you wanna know what!

Until then, "Til later, fellow art lovers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey. Thanks for commenting! We really appreciate it!

Sincerely,
The folks at SamDoumArt.com