Sunday, August 31, 2014

Homemade Soup Anyone?

"Bowl of Fresh Veggies" Oil on Canvas, 8"x10", Original Painting , SOLD 
 
Today's painting was painted in the basement of our new home several weeks ago. It's a still life of a wooden bowl filled with lots of delicious veggies from onions to peppers. I'm feeling kind of hungry. Homemade soup anyone?

But oh my goodness! Have you any idea why I'm so super excited !? It's because Tomorrow  marks the first day of Leslie Saeta's 30 paintings in 30 days painting challenge, which I am participating in! I've got my canvases ready. I've got my brushes ready. And I've also got my illustration board and pastels ready! So here we go . . . It's going to be an exciting 30 days and I hope to produce some pretty amazing artwork for the next 30 days!

So . . . stay tuned and keep visiting us here on the blog of SamDoum art. It's gonna be a blast!

'Til later fellow art lovers! Take care and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey. Thanks for commenting! We really appreciate it!

Sincerely,
The folks at SamDoumArt.com