Monday, December 8, 2014

An Evening At The Garden of Eden

"An Evening At The Garden of Eden" Oil on Canvas, 12"x 16",
Original Painting FOR SALE: $95.00 + $10.95 S&H


Hello everyone! Hope you are having a happy Monday!

Yesterday I said that I would show you some of the paintings I've been working on over the past few months.

The painting above is perhaps my favorite one out of the bunch, so far.

Landscapes used to be my favorite type of paintings to do for a long time but I had taken a break from them, for a while, to do pet portraits and still lifes. I'm thinking, however, that I'll try doing more landscapes in the future, as I had so much fun painting this one!

There's something mysterious about the mood created here in this piece, and I love the way it glows. In fact, while I was painting it my mom said the same thing about its glowing effect. She was actually painting with me when I painted it and said that its her favorite piece.

What did my mom paint? Well, my mom painted a beautiful painting of an iris, but she's not finished with it yet. It was her first time ever painting but she says she had a lot of fun! Joining us, in painting, were my three little ones: Miriam, Faith, and Sephora, and they created their own little masterpieces too! I will show you my moms painting when she finishes it. It's coming out really great, but I already knew that it would since my mom is an awesome artist! I remember watching her draw and also remember asking her to draw for me when I was a kid. So I knew she'd be an awesome painter too!

Anyway, in my next post, I'll show you another painting I've been working on.

'Til later fellow art lovers! Take care and God bless!
-SamDoum

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey. Thanks for commenting! We really appreciate it!

Sincerely,
The folks at SamDoumArt.com