Friday, December 19, 2014

Should I do it?

"Bald Eagle in Profile" Oil on Canvas, 8"x 10", Original Painting FOR SALE: $75.00 + $10.95 S&H
Hello everyone!

Guess what? Leslie Saeta is hosting another 30 in 30 Painting challenge in January! Will I participate? I really don't know, but I'm seriously thinking about it! It's a lot of hard work: 30 paintings in 30 days, but the effort is so worth it! I've had nothing but success stories from doing the 30 in 30 challenges!

During one challenge, my theme had been "animals" and as a result of painting all those animal paintings (30 of 'em to be exact), I was able to create my 2015 Animal Calender and create my gorgeous children's picture book "Grab My Hand", as I used many animal illustrations from that particular 30 in 30 challenge, in both projects.

Also, I used the paintings from another 30 in 30 challenge, as illustrations in another picture book titled "Snowflakes." Both of my children's picture books are now for sale on Amazon.com and can be found here and here.

In my next post, I will tell you about the successes that I've had with the most recent 30 in 30 challenge.

For now, I hope that you enjoy todays painting of a beautiful bald eagle in profile. He has such a serious look on his face, doesn't he? Well, I guess all bald eagles do!

Anyway, I wish you all a wonderful Friday!

Take care fellow art lovers and God bless!
-SamDoum




2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Sheila! I've decided to do it, after all. Hope to see you in the new 30 in 30 as well! :)

      Delete

Hey. Thanks for commenting! We really appreciate it!

Sincerely,
The folks at SamDoumArt.com