Saturday, December 6, 2014

Guess Where I'm Going Today?


"Lemons in Copper Bowl" Oil on Canvas, 8"x 10", Original Painting is AVAILABLE FOR SALE @ Main Street Arts in Clifton Springs during the Small Works Show (Click HERE for more information)
    
Hello everyone!
 
I know . . . Long time no post, huh?

Yep, things have been busy. Very busy -- But I've been blessed!

Can you guess where I'm going today? 
 
(Your Response)
 
Nope! That's not it.
 
(Your response)
 
Nope! That's not it either.
 
Where you say . . ? Well, I'll be traveling to Clifton Spring today in order to view the "Small Works" show where a piece of my art is on display! Pretty exciting 'eh?

I'll be going with my family and I can't wait to see all of the fantastic artwork. It was an honor to have been accepted in the show because, I've seen some of my fellow artists work, who have participated in this show and let me just say, "Pretty fantastic, amazing stuff."

The painting above, one that I painted during the last 30 in 30, is the one which got accepted.

I'm really excited and can't wait for us to leave to go see all of the art!

Pictures to come soon! I'll keep you posted. 'Til then take care and God bless! 'Til later fellow art lovers!

-SamDoum

Oh- and P.S. I know that I haven't posted in a while, but I've still been painting! And I can't wait to reveal some of those paintings right here on the Blog of SamDoum Art in the next few days ahead, so you can see them. As always, stay tuned . . .






 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey. Thanks for commenting! We really appreciate it!

Sincerely,
The folks at SamDoumArt.com