Friday, January 6, 2012

All set and ready to go! Please join me at my art show!

All set and ready to go! Please join me at my art show!

Well, looks like things are all set for my art show at the Mental Health Association (MHA) entitled “Beauty in the Midst of Voices.” I stopped by earlier at the MHA in order to see how the set up was going and looks like we are all set. So excited! I hope that you all can join me for opening night this evening @ 6:00 p.m. The opening will last until 8:00 p.m. and aside from the originals, I will also be selling prints of my art work for only $10.00 each! Quite a bargain!

In attendance  will be my three little ones whom I’ve used as models for the majority of the pieces which will be featured during the exhibition “Beauty in the Midst of Voices.” My husband will be joining us as well.

So, I hope to see you all there!

“Til later BlogSpot friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey. Thanks for commenting! We really appreciate it!

Sincerely,
The folks at SamDoumArt.com