Sunday, January 8, 2012

Thank You for your Feedback. Please Keep the Comments Coming!

Thank You for your Feedback. Please Keep the Comments Coming!

I've been getting a lot of feedback from family and friends on my site SamDoumArt.com and my blog The Blog of SamDoum Art by SamDoum, and I must say, I've taken note of all of your suggestions.

Two people have commented on my branching outside of my usual norm (the women and children theme) and suggested that some of my work include men as well. Other suggestion were that I include portraits of people from all races. I've taken note of these suggestions and will be happy to expand outside my norm.


That said, I am currently looking for photos of women, men, and children to use as inspiration to draw and paint from. If you have any beautiful photos depicting the White American,  Asian American, African American, Latino American . . . . etc  . . . family, please contact me HERE, so that I we may get in touch in order to discuss the use of your photos.

Also, in additional news, I would like to reiterate several things that were written in my last posting—and that is this—please help us to get the word out about SamDoumArt.com and The Blog of SamDoum Art by liking us on Facebook or tweeting us on Twitter. All of your efforts would really be appreciated by the staff of SamDoumArt.com and The Blog of SamDoum Art!

You may also sign up for our FREE newsletter HERE. Once you have signed up you will be automatically entered into a drawing in order to receive a free SamDoum Art 8" x10" print. Please see my last blog post entry HERE in order to review options to choose from for your free print, if you are a winner.

That said, “Beauty in the Midst of Voices” is still up for viewing at the Mental Health Association of Rochester. You can come view these awesome works anytime from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. @ the Mental Health Association of Rochester at 320 North Goodman Street.

Stay tuned to SamDoumArt.com and The Blog of SamDoum Art.  We may be doing the Cornhill Arts Festival this upcoming summer in July. We'll see. If we do, we’ll let you know right here on the Blog of SamDoum Art by SamDoum. There may also be another exhibition in the works at the Mental Health Association of Rochester: this one with not just my work, but also my husband who is also an artist, as we are currently discussing a joint exhibition. So continue to read our posts in order to stay posted on all the cool things that are happening here at SamDoumArt.com.

That said, please enjoy some of my writing and art:

(You can purchase a print of this work HERE
Or you can be entered into a drawing to win a FREE print of this work 
If you sign up for our FREE newsletter HERE.)


'Til later BlogSpot friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey. Thanks for commenting! We really appreciate it!

Sincerely,
The folks at SamDoumArt.com