Sunday, January 11, 2015

Day 11: 30 in 30: Every and Anything Series

 "Whole and Sliced Pomegranate," Oil on Canvas, 8"x10", Original Painting FOR SALE: $75.00 + 
 $10.95 S&H
Hello everyone! It's January 11th, 2015 and today is Day 11 of my 30 Painting's in 30 Days Painting Challenge!

My theme for this 30 Paintings in 30 Days Challenge is "Every and Anything" and over the next 19 days I will be painting every and anything from landscapes, to pet portraits; from people portraits, to still lifes; and so forth! (To learn more about why I chose this theme click HERE.)

Today's painting is a still life of two red pomegranates : whole and sliced.

I've been doing a lot of still lifes recently, but I've been thinking about switching gears and doing some more kaleidoscopic snowflakes.

So far in this challenge I've mostly done still lifes, but I want to mix things up a bit and do some different types of paintings: not just more kaleidoscopes, but perhaps, some landscapes and some portraits.

So tomorrow I'll post another kaleidoscopic painting, and maybe a few more after that, then  in the days ahead, I'll do some portraits of my three little girls and also some landscapes, I'm thinking.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy today's painting. I've never been a big fan of pomegranates, but they sure are pretty!

Alright, well, that's all for now from the Blog of SamDoum Art. Thanks so much for visting my blog today! Take care and God bless! 'Til later fellow art lovers!
-SamDoum

Recent Paintings from this 30 in 30 Challenge:


1 comment:

Hey. Thanks for commenting! We really appreciate it!

Sincerely,
The folks at SamDoumArt.com