Monday, January 12, 2015

Day 12: 30 in 30: Every and Anything Series

"Kaleidoscopic Snowflake 2" - NOT FOR SALE

Phew! Almost didn't post today! I've been so tired lately so I slept all day until the girls came home from school. Then helped them with their homework,  fixed their dinner and got them in the shower. Will be putting them to bed in less than an hour.

Anyway, here is today's 12th painting for the 30 in 30. It's a kaleidoscopic snowflake. I plan to do some more tonight while the girls are sleeping and I'll be posting those soon during the next few days.

This one is not for sale, as I'll be doing a bunch of them to decorate the walls of our home. However, a few will still be for sale, just not this one.

That's all for now from the Blog of SamDoum Art! Take care and God bless!
-SamDoum


1 comment:

  1. These are so fun, and joyful. This makes me think of women dancing!

    ReplyDelete

Hey. Thanks for commenting! We really appreciate it!

Sincerely,
The folks at SamDoumArt.com