Thursday, January 29, 2015

Day 29: 30 in 30: Every and Anything Series

"Garlic, Eggs in Silver Bowl, and Onion" Oil on Canvas, 8"x 10", Original Painting FOR SALE: $75.00 + $10.95 S&H


Hello everyone! It's January 29, 2015 and today is Day 29 of my 30 Painting's in 30 Days Painting Challenge!

My theme for this 30 Paintings in 30 Days Challenge is "Every and Anything" and over the past few weeks I have been painting every and anything from landscapes, to pet portraits; from people portraits, to still lifes; and so forth! (To learn more about why I chose this theme click HERE.)

This is a still life oil painting of Garlic, some Eggs in Silver Bowl, and an Onion.

I think that this one came out really nice. I don't know, but I think that I really enjoy painting garlic and onions. They're truly  quickly becoming two of my favorite things to paint. It's just so much fun painting them! :)

Anyway, I hope that you enjoy today's painting.

Tomorrow is Day 30! Yep, only one more day for the painting challenge! . . . Hooray! I'm super excited!

What will my last painting for the challenge be? Will it be another still life, a pet portrait, a person portrait, a landscape, a kaleidoscopic snowflake? Hmmmmm . . . You'll just have to wait and see!

I'll see you tomorrow for the last day of the 30 Paintings in 30 Days Painting Challenge! 'Til then, and 'til later fellow art lovers! Take care, and God bless!
-SamDoum

1 comment:

  1. Love the reflections in this one Samara! Very nice painting!

    ReplyDelete

Hey. Thanks for commenting! We really appreciate it!

Sincerely,
The folks at SamDoumArt.com