Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Day 28: 30 in 30: Every and Anything Series

"White Onion, Red Onion, and Green Onion" Oil on Canvas, 8"x 10", Original Painting SOLD

Hello everyone! It's January 28, 2015 and today is Day 28 of my 30 Painting's in 30 Days Painting Challenge!

My theme for
this 30 Paintings in 30 Days Challenge is "Every and Anything" and over the next 2 days I will be painting every and anything from landscapes, to pet portraits; from people portraits, to still lifes; and so forth! (To learn more about why I chose this theme click HERE.)

This is a still life oil painting of a White Onion, Red Onion, & a Green Onion, and my husband loves it so much that he bought it, even before I finished painting it! :)

I had been painting in the basement along with my mom, as she had been working on an lily painting, and we were having so much fun, painting, laughing, listening to music and enjoying ourselves, and then my husband came downstairs laid eyes on the painting, said he wanted it and then bought it! Yay!

Truthfully, it's one
of my favorites too, so I'm so happy that it won't leave our house. We get to hang it in our kitchen instead. And I can look at it anytime I want to with no worries of missing my painting.

Hmmm, I wonder if other artists go through that . . . seperation anxiety from their paintings, I mean. Sometimes it's hard to let go, especially as to where it concerns your best paintings. Luckily, however, I do take really good photographs of all my work, before I place them for sale, so I'll always have a "small peice" of my sold paintings when I look at their photos.

Anyway, I hope that you enjoy todays painting. Tomorrow is Day 29! And then after that, I will be posting only one more painting for this challenge! Yep, almost there . . . Hooray!

I'll see you tomorrow for Day 29! 'Til then, and 'til later fellow art lovers! Take care, and God bless!
-SamDoum

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey. Thanks for commenting! We really appreciate it!

Sincerely,
The folks at SamDoumArt.com