Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Day 21: 30 in 30: Every and Anything Series

"Abstract Geometric Kaleidoscopic Snowflake 4" Ink on Illustration Board, 6"x 6", Original Painting FOR SALE: $25.00 + $6.95 S&H
Goodness! We are less then one third of the way there and I've already missed quite a few days during this Challenge!

I took some time off because I just needed a break. It's tough keeping up, but I'll try not to miss any more days! :)

Today's painting is another black and white Kaleidoscopic snowflake. I really like this one a lot. I think the pure black and white ones are my favorites.

In other news . . . the SamDoum Art twice monthly newsletter will come out tomorrow, so be sure to check your emails! If you haven't signed up to our mailing list in order to receive our newsletter, you can sign up here:





Alright! That's all for now from The Blog of SamDoum Art! Take care and God bless! 'Til later fellow art lovers!
-SamDoum

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey. Thanks for commenting! We really appreciate it!

Sincerely,
The folks at SamDoumArt.com