Saturday, January 24, 2015

Day 24: 30 in 30: Every and Anything Series

"Miriam's Portrait" Pastel on Illustration Board, 8"x 10", Original Painting NOT FOR SALE

Hello everyone! It's January 24, 2015 and today is Day 24 of my 30 Painting's in 30 Days Painting Challenge!

My theme for this 30 Paintings in 30 Days Challenge is "Every and Anything" and over the next 6 days I will be painting every and anything from landscapes, to pet portraits; from people portraits, to still lifes; and so forth! (To learn more about why I chose this theme click HERE.)
 
This is a pastel portrait of my little girl, Miriam, who is seven. She is the fraternal twin of my other daughter, Faith, whose portrait I posted yesterday.

I don't think that I'm quite satisfied with how my three little girls portraits have come out over the last few days. I think that I'll spend a little more time working on them and then when I am content, I plan to hang them in our living room, maybe. Or perhaps another room in the house? . . . Hmmm . . . Not sure which room they'd look best in, but I'll keep thinking about it :)

Anyway, that's all for now from the Blog of SamDoum Art!' Til later fellow art lovers! Take care, and God bless!
-SamDoum

2 comments:

Hey. Thanks for commenting! We really appreciate it!

Sincerely,
The folks at SamDoumArt.com