Friday, January 30, 2015

Day 30: 30 in 30: Every and Anything Series

"Landscape of River with Tree and Swing in Autumn" Pastel on Illustration Board, 12"x12", Original Painting FOR SALE: $95.00 + $10.95 S&H

Hello everyone! It's January 30, 2015 and today is Day 30 of my 30 Painting's in 30 Days Painting Challenge! Yay! We made it to the end of the challenge!

My theme for this 30 Paintings in 30 Days Challenge has been "Every and Anything" and over the past month I have been painting every and anything from landscapes, to pet portraits; from people portraits, to still lifes; and so forth! (To learn more about why I chose this theme click HERE.)

I'm so proud of myself and of all of the artists who have participated in the Leslie Saeta painting challenge. It hasn't been easy, but we made it! Yaaaay! We did it!

Today's painting, which is my final painting for the challenge is a landscape of a river with a tree and swing in Autumn. I love all of the colorful fall foliage and the beautiful steep mountain in the background. I love that a rainbow of colors are used within this single composition. And I especially love how the green grasses pull you right into the painting in the foreground. This painting was a pleasure to paint, for me, as it was done using pastels, which are one of my favorite mediums to work with & hope you enjoy this pastel painting as much as I do!

So . . . that does it! Another 30 in 30 challenge completed!

I just wanted to thank all of those who have been following this blog and all of those who will continue to follow this blog beyond the challenge. Tomorrow, I will be posting a collage of all the finished paintings from this month's challenge. So stay tuned!

Until then, and 'til later fellow art lovers! Take care, and God bless!
-SamDoum

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey. Thanks for commenting! We really appreciate it!

Sincerely,
The folks at SamDoumArt.com