Saturday, January 3, 2015

Day 3: 30 in 30: Every and Anything Series

"Black & White Puppy Dog" Pastel on Illustration Board, 8"x 10", Original Painting FOR SALE: $75.00 + $10.95 S&H
Hello everyone! It's January 3rd, 2015 and today is Day 3 of my 30 Painting's in 30 Days Painting Challenge!

My theme for this 30 Paintings in 30 Days Challenge is "Every and Anything" and over the next 27 days I will be painting every and anything from landscapes, to pet portraits; from people portraits, to still lifes; and so forth! (To learn more about why I chose this theme click HERE.)

But just look at Day 3's painting! : isn't this cute 'lil black and white puppy dog adorable? Makes you just want to jump into your computer screen, pick him up, and cuddle and hold him, doesn't it?

This particular painting,
unlike my last two, was done using pastels. I enjoy oil painting, as well, but occasionally I like to switch it up a bit using different mediums. I simply just love the versatility of art! There are so many things in this life to paint and so many different ways to paint them!

Tomorrow, for Day 4's
30 in 30, I will be unveling another "Every and Anything"  painting and I have a bit of a surprise for you. But I can't tell you what . . . If you wanna know, stayed tuned and come back, here, to "The Blog of SamDoum Art" tomorrow!

Until then, 'Til later fellow art lovers! Take care, and God bless!
-SamDoum

Never  miss a blog post  . . .


6 comments:

Hey. Thanks for commenting! We really appreciate it!

Sincerely,
The folks at SamDoumArt.com