Friday, January 10, 2014

Day 10 of 30 in 30 Painting Challenge: Animals: "Yellow-Eyed Tiger"

Original 8x10 Pastel Painting For Sale - "Yellow-Eyed Tiger" : $50.00+ $6.95 Shipping and  Handling


Hello! Good morning and Happy Friday!

I know that many of us are glad that the weekend is finally here! And I hope to put a little icing on that "weekend finally here" cake by unveiling, to you, my  Day 10 painting of the January Leslie Saeta 30 Paintings in 30 Days Painting Challenge.

As you know, my theme for this challenge has been animals, and today's painting is a yellow-eyed tiger drawn in pastel (my favorite medium, of course).

I'ts hard to believe that we are a little under halfway through the challenge: We are one third of the way through the challenge, in fact. Just twenty more days to go and I will have succeeded with the challenge! Woohoo!

So far, it's been a lot of fun. This is only my second challenge and already I've been very fortunate have formed a lot of friendships with fellow artists in the challenge. And not only that, the support that I have received from other fellow art lovers, not necessarily artists themselves, has also been extremely encouraging.  I've received lots and lots of comments on this blog and also lots of "likes" on Facebook. And I am extremely thankful. Please keep the comments and "likes" coming and thanks for sharing the love! I really appreciate it!

Well, that's all for now from SamDoum Art! "Til later fellow art lovers!

Oh! - and P.S. - What kind of animal do you think I should paint next? Write me a note in the comment section and maybe I'll paint it tomorrow!  :)   I hope you enjoy!
-SamDoum

A Look Back on the 30 Day Painting Challenge: Animals

6 comments:

  1. Sam, sorry to be behind on your challenge paintings! Wow, you have some great work you have submitted. I love the theme you have chosen! The tiger today is wonderful! Looking forward to seeing more of your work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debi! Looking forward to seeing more of your work also!

      Delete
  2. Great tiger painting. I especially love the eyes--great job. What about a kitty cat painting. Happy painting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Judy! I posted the kitty-cat today. Thanks so much for your suggestion! :)

      Delete
  3. Beautiful Tiger. Tigers as well as other wild cats are some of my favorites!

    I know, I know... how about a Giraffe and an Elephant for some of your next paintings :)

    Have a fun weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Hey. Thanks for commenting! We really appreciate it!

Sincerely,
The folks at SamDoumArt.com