Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Day 8 of 30 in 30 Painting Challenge: Animals: "Yellow Bird Perched"


Original 8x10 Pastel Painting For Sale - "Yellow Bird Perched" : $50.00+ $6.95 Shipping and  Handling
Hello fellow art lovers!

I found this little guys photo on "Paint my Photo" and couldn't wait to paint him. He's such a beautiful little bird, isn't he? But I confess that I don't even know what type of bird he is. He is cute anyway.

It's still freezing here in Pittsford, NY. The girls wanted to go out yesterday to play, but couldn't because it's been advised by the news media that everyone remain indoors, if they can, as the weather is too cold and frigid. Hopefully, it'll warm up some later on throughout the week.

Anyway, that's all for now from SamDoum Art! Take care and God bless!
-SamDoum

Oh, and P.S. here is a look back at all of the paintings that I've completed so far for the 30 in 30  Animal Painting Challenge. I hope you enjoy! :

A look Back on the Challenge
 

2 comments:

  1. I just love Birds! I truly enjoy watching them in our yard and feeding them as well.

    This little birdie is SO cute. Very adorable, indeed.

    What a remarkable week of wonderful paintings you have completed, Samara. They look sensational together - likes pages from the National Geographic!

    Have fun with Day #9.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thanks so much Joan! I love birds also! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey. Thanks for commenting! We really appreciate it!

Sincerely,
The folks at SamDoumArt.com