Saturday, January 18, 2014

Day 18 of 30 in 30 Painting Challenge: Animals: "Munching Squirrel"

Original 8x10 Pastel Painting For Sale - "Munching Squirrel" : $50.00+ $6.95 Shipping and  Handling

Hello everyone!

Hope you are having a great weekend!

I'm just posting today's painting for the 30 in 30. This one is of a cute little squirrel whose photo I found on "Paint my Photo."  I must say, I really like how this one came out. Love the neutral tones and his big, fat, puffy tail. This little squirrel is just nibbling and munching away at something. Isn't he cute?!

Anyway, that's all for now from SamDoum Art. Take care and may God bless you!

'Til later fellow art lovers,
-SamDoum

A Look Back on the 30 Day Painting Challenge: Animals

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks so much Irina! I enjoyed visiting your blog also and often during the 30 in 30! I hope you'll participate in another 30 in 30 when Leslie does another. I'm looking forward to it!

      Delete

Hey. Thanks for commenting! We really appreciate it!

Sincerely,
The folks at SamDoumArt.com