Friday, January 3, 2014

Day 3 of 30 in 30 Painting Challenge: Animals: Cheetahs: Mum & Babe

Original 8x10 Pastel Painting For Sale - "Cheetahs: Mum & Babe" : $50.00+ $6.95 Shipping and  Handling
Good morning and Happy Friday! It's been snowing inside Pittsford, NY and  also in all of the surrounding areas of Rochester NY. Winter storm Hercules has made it's way all across the east coast! Everything is covered in snowy white snow and icicles are hanging from the roofs of homes. But lets warm things up a bit and take a journey to Africa in order to visit this beautiful spotted cheetah mum and her small little cub! What a beautiful pair! I saw the reference photo for this peice on a site called "Paint my Photo" and I just had to paint it. I did it last night in my studio and am very pleased with how it came out!  :)  I hope you enjoy as well!

'Til later fellow art lovers! Take care and God bless!
-SamDoum

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey. Thanks for commenting! We really appreciate it!

Sincerely,
The folks at SamDoumArt.com