Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Day 22 of 30 in 30 Painting Challenge: Animals: "Lion in Grass"

Original 8x10 Pastel Painting For Sale - "Lion in Grass" : $50.00+ $6.95 Shipping and  Handling
Hello and good morning!

I'm just posting today's painting for the 30 in 30. This painting, like yesterday's painting, was done a little over a month ago, so that I'd have a backup on a day that I would not be able to paint. Usually, however, I do my paintings only a day ahead, so that whatever I post on any given day is painted the day before. That way, I can post the day before's painting early morning the next day. So normally, the painting for today's post would have been done yesterday, however due to a busy day yesterday, I did not get the chance to paint. Instead, I had lots of  chores and cleaning to do, that's laundry: folding clothes and washing clothes, making beds, cooking dinner, cleaning the girls bedrooms, and cleaning the kitchen, and dining room--in short I just wanted to get caught up on chores. The house was a mess when I woke up yesterday morning so, the time taken off from painting was well needed. I also wanted to get some rest last night because I woke up tired yesterday morning, and had to fight to keep myself awake while doing chores. So I went to bed early, last night, without painting. However, I plan on getting some painting done while the girls are at school today, after my usual normal chores, ofcourse.

Anyway, that's all for now from SamDoum Art.

'Til later fellow art lovers!
-SamDoum

 A Look Back on the 30 Day Painting Challenge: Animals
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey. Thanks for commenting! We really appreciate it!

Sincerely,
The folks at SamDoumArt.com