Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Day 10 of 30 in 30 : "Cherries in a Silver Pot"

"Cherries in a Silver Pot" Oil on Canvas, 8"x 10", Original Painting, $30+$10.95 Shipping & Handling
Hello everyone!

Today marks the tenth day of Leslie Saeta's 30 Paintings in 30 Days Painting Challenge! And I am super pleased and excited to present to you my tenth oil painting for the challenge titled "Cherries in Silver Pot" !

"Cherries in Silver Pot" is the tenth oil painting still life in my "Metal and Glass" series. Over the next 20 days, all of the subject matters for my paintings will consist of either metal or glass or both. To learn more about why I chose "Metal and Glass" as my theme for the challenge click here!

Can you believe it? We're a third of the way through the challenge already! Yay! Only twenty more days to go!

I painted this little painting, the day before yesterday, while on the deck of our home. And I had a couple painting buddies with me: my daughters Miriam, Faith, ans Sephora. We had a great time painting, the day before yesterday, and it was nice to enjoy the sun before the weather turns cold and winter approaches.

Anyway, I really hope that you enjoy today's painting!

That's all for now!'Til later fellow art lovers! Take care and God bless!

-SamDoum

 P.S. : Please Enjoy These Previous Paintings
from my "Metal & Glass Series :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey. Thanks for commenting! We really appreciate it!

Sincerely,
The folks at SamDoumArt.com