Friday, September 26, 2014

Day 26 of 30 in 30 : "Pink Rose with Glass"

"Pink Rose with Glass" Oil on Canvas, 8"x 10", Original Painting,  $30+$10.95 Shipping & Handling



Today marks the twenty-sixth day of Leslie Saeta's 30 Paintings in 30 Days Painting Challenge! And I am super pleased and excited to present to you my twenty-sixth oil painting for the challenge titled "Pink Rose with Glass" !

"Pink Rose with Glass" is the twenty-sixth oil painting still life in my "Metal and Glass" series. Over the next four days, all of the subject matters for my paintings will consist of either metal or glass or both. To learn more about why I chose "Metal and Glass" as my theme for the challenge click here!

I think this particular painting may be perceived as a little "girly", with all the pink in the pink rose and pink background, so it may not appeal to the male species. But I think that this painting would make a terrific painting for not just any woman, but even any man. However whether you are  male or female, I really do hope that you enjoy today's painting! :)

Anyway, I hope that you have a fantastic Friday! The weekend is finally here, so get out and enjoy! My husband and I will be celebrating our 7th wedding anniversary this weekend! :)

'Til later fellow art lovers! Take care and God bless!
-SamDoum
P.S. : Please Enjoy These Previous Paintings
from my "Metal & Glass Series :


1 comment:

Hey. Thanks for commenting! We really appreciate it!

Sincerely,
The folks at SamDoumArt.com