Thursday, September 4, 2014

Day 4 of 30 in 30 : "Copper Bowl, Teapot & Glass"

"Copper Bowl, Teapot & Glass" Oil on Canvas, 8"x 10", Original Painting, $50+$10.95 Shipping & Handling


Today marks the fourth day of Leslie Saeta's 30 Paintings in 30 Days Painting Challenge! And I am super pleased and excited to present to you my fourth oil painting for the challenge titled "Copper Bowl, Teapot & Glass"!

"Copper Bowl, Teapot & Glass" is the fourth oil painting still life in my "Metal and Glass" series. Over the next 26 days, all of the subject matters for my paintings will consist of either metal or glass or both. To learn more about why I chose "Metal and Glass" as my theme for the challenge click here!

I think that I like the limited color palette in this one. It's somewhat bright and sunny on one side, yet a little dark on the other. I also like the shadows created by the objects.

Over the recent days in this 30 in 30 challenge, I've been trying to discuss at least one good thing that I like about each of my paintings. I'm still learning and developing, as an artist, but I find that taking time to discuss the good things about something, leads to self-confidence, and in my case better paintings! :)

Anyway, I hope that you enjoy today's painting! Please keep stopping by. I really appreciate all of the visits from my fellow art  lovers, and I especially appreciate the comments! :)

Talk to ya soon!

'Til later fellow art lovers! Take care and God bless!

-SamDoum

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey. Thanks for commenting! We really appreciate it!

Sincerely,
The folks at SamDoumArt.com