Sunday, September 14, 2014

Day 14 of 30 in 30 : "Silver Spoons with Strawberries"

"Silver Spoons with Strawberries" Oil on Canvas, 8"x 10", Original Painting,  $25+$10.95 Shipping & Handling
 

Today marks the fourteenth day of Leslie Saeta's 30 Paintings in 30 Days Painting Challenge! And I am super pleased and excited to present to you my fourteenth oil painting for the challenge titled "Silver Spoons with Strawberries" !

"Silver Spoons with Strawberries" is the fourteenth oil painting still life in my "Metal and Glass" series. Over the next 16 days, all of the subject matters for my paintings will consist of either metal or glass or both. To learn more about why I chose "Metal and Glass" as my theme for the challenge click here!

I'm posting this
one, like yesterday, more later in the day than when I usually post. I've really had to push myself to paint today, as, as I said yesterday, I've been a little sick. I'm feeling somewhat better, though, and think that I should be fine by tomorrow. Unfortunately, however, while I was trying to recover from my cold, I got my daughter Faith sick, as she caught my cold too. I'm not sure if she'll be well enough to go to school tomorrow, but I'm seeing her in better health today, than she had experienced yesterday.

Anyway, this is today's painting for day 14! Almost halfway there! Pheeeeeeew! It's been a lot of hard work, but I'm hanging in there! :)

Well, that's all for now from SamDoum Art! Take care and God bless! 'Til later fellow art lovers, !

-SamDoum


 P.S. : Please Enjoy These Previous Paintings
from my "Metal & Glass Series :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey. Thanks for commenting! We really appreciate it!

Sincerely,
The folks at SamDoumArt.com