Sunday, September 21, 2014

Day 19, 20 & 21 of 30 in 30 : "Arabic Dallah and Persimmons", "Gold Colinder with Tomatoes", "Monkey Shoulder Glass with Marbles"

"Arabic Dallah and Persimmons" Oil on Canvas, 8"x 10", Original Painting,  $50+$10.95 Shipping & Handling




"Gold Collinder with Tomatoes" Oil on Canvas, 8"x 10", Original Painting,  $50+$10.95 Shipping & Handling




"Monkey Shoulder Glass with Marbles" Oil on Canvas, 8"x 10", Original Painting,  $50+$10.95 Shipping & Handling

Today marks the twenty-first day of Leslie Saeta's 30 Paintings in 30 Days Painting Challenge! And I am super pleased and excited to present to you not only my twenty-first painting, but also my 19th and 20th paintings as well, as I did not post for days 19 and 20.

Why didn't I post? Well, it's a combination of reasons: between having a lack of energy, to do so, and also being too busy, to do so.

 What have I been busy doing? Well, running errands with my hubby . . . helping the girls with homework . . . household chores -- Cooking and cleaning . . . laundry . . . helping my mom with a yard sale . . . attending a birthday party . . .  attending church service . . . bible study . . . the list kinda goes on and on, but you get the idea. And by the time I did get some free time, I was to exhausted too use it. Last night I was so tired that I fell asleep at 6:00 p.m.! But I made up for it, today, as I got up at 4:30 a.m in order to get a head start on working on some of the paintings that I've missed painting during the last two days.

So here are three brand new paintings for you today!: "Arabic Dallah and Persimmons", "Gold Collinder with Tomatoes", & "Monkey Shoulder Glass with Marbles". These three paintings are the 19th, 20th, and 21st paintings in my Metal and Glass series. Over the next 9 days, all of the subject matters for my paintings will consist of either metal or glass or both. To learn more about why I chose "Metal and Glass" as my theme for the challenge click here!

I really enjoy all of the reflections in these paintings! I also love how the persimmons came out in the "Arabic Dallah & Persimmons" painting. The marbles in the "Monkey Shoulder Glass with Marbles" came out pretty nice too!  :)

Anyway, thanks so much for visiting my blog today! I really appreciate your haven taking the time to come check out and see what's happening on The Blog of SamDoum Art! It means so much to me. Please keep the comments coming. I really enjoy them and would love to know what you think.

Thanks so much again! Take care God bless!

'Til later fellow art lovers!
-SamDoum

P.S. : Please Enjoy These Previous Paintings 
from my "Metal & Glass Series :





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey. Thanks for commenting! We really appreciate it!

Sincerely,
The folks at SamDoumArt.com