Sunday, September 7, 2014

Day 7 of 30 in 30 : "Strawberries in Silver Bowl with Glass"

"Strawberries in Silver Bowl with Glass" Oil on Canvas, 8"x 10",
Original Painting, $25+$10.95 Shipping & Handling

Today marks the seventh day of Leslie Saeta's 30 Paintings in 30 Days Painting Challenge! And I am super pleased and excited to present to you my seventh oil painting for the challenge titled "Strawberries in Silver Bowl with Glass!

"Strawberries in Silver Bowl with Glass" is the seventh oil painting still life in my "Metal and Glass" series. Over the next 23 days, all of the subject matters for my paintings will consist of either metal or glass or both. To learn more about why I chose "Metal and Glass" as my theme for the challenge click here!

Wow! It's amazing: Today completes the first week of the 30 Paintings in 30 Days Painting Challenge. So far, I'm hanging in there and haven't missed a day! :)

The kids going back to school has really helped! I can get some painting time in when they are in school during the weekdays. And that has helped a lot!

But the girls like to paint too! Last night we were all up until 11:00 p.m. listening to music, dancing and painting in the basement of our new home! :)

They are really sweet, kind, smart, talented and beautiful girls and I feel so blessed to be their mommy! It truly is a blessing!

Anyway, that's all for now! 'Til later fellow art lovers! Take care and God bless!
-SamDoum


P.S. : Please Enjoy These Previous Paintings 
from my "Metal & Glass Series :
 

2 comments:

  1. Hey There Samara. Oh, I really like this one! I LOVE strawberries. Your reflections series is coming along so wonderfully. Just look at that reflection of the strawberry on the bowl. Great Job. And how very precious and cute is that!! Your daughters joining you painting and dancing!! LOVE it!! I know what you mean ... Daughters are Precious Jewels, that is for sure. I love mine times a billion!!!!! Have a wonderful day. Good luck with Day #8. (Boy, can you believe that one week is already done! Sure flies by fast. )

    ReplyDelete

Hey. Thanks for commenting! We really appreciate it!

Sincerely,
The folks at SamDoumArt.com