Monday, September 22, 2014

Day 22 of 30 in 30 : "Lemons, Glass, and Red Cloth"

"Lemons, Glass, and Red Cloth" Oil on Canvas, 8"x 10", Original Painting,  $25+$10.95 Shipping & Handling


Today marks the twenty-second day of Leslie Saeta's 30 Paintings in 30 Days Painting Challenge! And I am super pleased and excited to present to you my twenty-second oil painting for the challenge titled "Lemons, Glass, and Red Cloth" !

"Lemons, Glass, and Red Cloth" is the twenty-second oil painting still life in my "Metal and Glass" series. Over the next 8 days, all of the subject matters for my paintings will consist of either metal or glass or both. To learn more about why I chose "Metal and Glass" as my theme for the challenge click here!

My goodness! These last few days have been tough!, haven't they?! This is the first 30 in 30 challenge that I've participated in where I've missed a couple days. In the past, with the other challenges, I had either been ahead of time or on schedule with my paintings, but recently, I've been missing a few days. It's been really hard trying to keep up: painting and posting every day! Pheeeeewww! I'm exhausted!

Oh-- Great news! I recently found out that two of my paintings got selected for a show at a local art gallery here in Rochester, NY! Yaaaaay! I'm so excited! The show is titled, "Sirens and Seahorses" as that is the theme for the show, and the two works that I submitted, which were accepted, are both paintings of whisical seahorses juxtaposed against a colorful abstract background. I'll show you one of the paintings tomorrow, in my next post.

Anyway, 'Til then fellow art lovers! Take care and God bless!
-SamDoum

 P.S. : Please Enjoy These Previous Paintings
from my "Metal & Glass Series :


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Samara! How very very exciting!!! I can't wait to see one of the selected paintings.

    ReplyDelete

Hey. Thanks for commenting! We really appreciate it!

Sincerely,
The folks at SamDoumArt.com