Thursday, September 25, 2014

Day 25 of 30 in 30 : "Teapot & Oranges with Vase"

"Teapot & Oranges with Vase" Oil on Canvas, 8"x 10", Original Painting,  $50+$10.95 Shipping & Handling

Today marks the twenty-fifth day of Leslie Saeta's 30 Paintings in 30 Days Painting Challenge! And I am super pleased and excited to present to you my twenty-fifth oil painting for the challenge titled "Teapot & Oranges with Vase" !

"Teapot & Oranges with Vase" is the twenty-fifth oil painting still life in my "Metal and Glass" series. Over the next five days, all of the subject matters for my paintings will consist of either metal or glass or both. To learn more about why I chose "Metal and Glass" as my theme for the challenge click here!

I think that I like
how the oranges came out most of all in this piece. And maybe the blue fabric too.

I can't believe it! Just five more days left and the 30 in 30 Challenge will be over! Almost there! Gotta keep pressin' on. It's definitely been a challenge, but I can do it! And I will do it, Lord willing. Hopefully, I won't miss anymore days.

As always, thanks so much for visiting my blog today! Wishing you a terrific Thursday!

'Til then fellow art lovers! Take care and God bless!
-SamDoum

P.S. : Please Enjoy These Previous Paintings
from my "Metal & Glass Series :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey. Thanks for commenting! We really appreciate it!

Sincerely,
The folks at SamDoumArt.com