Saturday, September 27, 2014

Day 27 of 30 in 30 : "Red & Blue Marbles"

"Red & Blue Marbles" Oil on Canvas, 8"x 10", Original Painting,  $30+$10.95 Shipping & Handling

Today marks the twenty-seventh day of Leslie Saeta's 30 Paintings in 30 Days Painting Challenge! And I am super pleased and excited to present to you my twenty-seventh oil painting for the challenge titled "Red & Blue Marbles" !

"Red & Blue Marbles" is the twenty-seventh oil painting still life in my "Metal and Glass" series. Over the next three days, all of the subject matters for my paintings will consist of either metal or glass or both. To learn more about why I chose "Metal and Glass" as my theme for the challenge click here!

Wow! I really like how this one came out! I've never painted marbles before, but they are really fun to paint and I enjoyed every moment of the experience. Painting marbles are really fun and I think that I will probably be painting more of them in the future! :)

In other news, I've recently been working really hard trying to build my art portfolio, submitting works to local galleries, and entering art competitions. So far I've gotten into one of the local galleries, here in Rochester, NY. And I am waiting on word from another Gallery in Clifton Springs New York. So, wish me luck! :)

Anyway, I wish everyone a great Saturday! Enjoy your weekend! 'Til later fellow art lovers! Take care and God bless!
-SamDoum
P.S. : Please Enjoy These Previous Paintings
from my "Metal & Glass Series :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey. Thanks for commenting! We really appreciate it!

Sincerely,
The folks at SamDoumArt.com