Friday, September 12, 2014

Day 12 of 30 in 30 : "Copper Strainer with Strawberries"

"Copper Strainer with Strawberries" Oil on Canvas, 8"x 10",
Original Painting is NOT FOR SALE ( but  . . . Prints available here!)
Today marks the twelfth day of Leslie Saeta's 30 Paintings in 30 Days Painting Challenge! And I am super pleased and excited to present to you my twelfth oil painting for the challenge titled "Copper Strainer with Strawberries"!

"Copper Strainer with Strawberries" is the twelfth oil painting still life in my "Metal and Glass" series. Over the next 18 days, all of the subject matters for my paintings will consist of either metal or glass or both. To learn more about why I chose "Metal and Glass" as my theme for the challenge click here!

I really love how all of these still life paintings are coming out in my metal and glass series. Most of these paintings would make great artwork for almost any kitchen. In fact, that's why this particular painting is not for sale, as when it dries, I will be hanging it in my kitchen! :) and I did another painting (just like it) which I will be entering in a local art show just outside of Rochester NY. I really hope it gets accepted into the show. That would be so amazing! :)

I will also be submitting a few additional pieces in this particular show, as well.. Wish me luck ... Or blessings! :)

Any way, that's all for now from SamDoum Art! Take care and God bless! 'Til later fellow art lovers !

-SamDoum
  P.S. : Please Enjoy These Previous Paintings
from my "Metal & Glass Series :




2 comments:

  1. Bravo!! This one is totally amazing. You could just pick that bowl and the berries right from the painting. Congrats on this one, too!!!! Have fun with Day #14 - can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joan! Thanks so much for your kind words!

      Delete

Hey. Thanks for commenting! We really appreciate it!

Sincerely,
The folks at SamDoumArt.com