Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Day 9 of 30 in 30 : "Cheese, Wine Glass, Strawberries & Grapes"

"Cheese, Wine Glass, Strawberries & Grapes" Oil on Canvas, 8"x 8", Original Painting, $25+$10.95 Shipping & Handling
 
Today marks the ninth day of Leslie Saeta's 30 Paintings in 30 Days Painting Challenge! And I am super pleased and excited to present to you my ninth oil painting for the challenge titled "Cheese, Wine Glass, Strawberries & Grapes" !

"Cheese, Wine Glass, Strawberries & Grapes"
is the ninth oil painting still life in my "Metal and Glass" series. Over the next 21 days, all of the subject matters for my paintings will consist of either metal or glass or both. To learn more about why I chose "Metal and Glass" as my theme for the challenge click here!

I painted this little painting yesterday afternoon while the girls were at school. I didn't get to finish it then, so I waited until my little girls bedtime, at 8:00 p.m., and then painted for about an hour more, in order to finish it.

Anyway, I really hope that you enjoy today's painting! Thanks so much for visiting!

That's all for now! 'Til later fellow art lovers! Take care and God bless!

-SamDoum

P.S. : Please Enjoy These Previous Paintings
from my "Metal & Glass Series :

2 comments:

  1. This is really excellent, Samara. It looks like you could just pick that glass of wine right from the paintings. Really love this one, too. You are doing a beautiful job with all your "reflection" paintings.

    ReplyDelete

Hey. Thanks for commenting! We really appreciate it!

Sincerely,
The folks at SamDoumArt.com