Saturday, September 13, 2014

Day 13 of 30 in 30 : "Lemons in Copper Bowl"



"Lemons in Copper Bowl" Oil on Canvas, 8"x 10", Original Painting,  $25+$10.95 Shipping & Handling

Today marks the thirteenth day of Leslie Saeta's 30 Paintings in 30 Days Painting Challenge! And I am super pleased and excited to present to you my thirteenth oil painting for the challenge titled "Lemons in Copper Bowl" !

"Lemons in Copper Bowl" is the thirteenth oil painting still life in my "Metal and Glass" series. Over the next 17 days, all of the subject matters for my paintings will consist of either metal or glass or both. To learn more about why I chose "Metal and Glass" as my theme for the challenge click here!

I'm posting this one a little more (well A LOT more) later in the day than when I usually post. That's because I've been battling a cold and have been feeling somewhat under the weather. I don't think it's the flu as I don't have a temperature, but last night I couldn't keep my dinner down.

Any way, Though I posted late, I do thank you for visiting my blog today! I'm not feeling too great but I'm hoping that I can keep up with the rest of the challenge anyway.

Well, fellow art lovers, that's all for now from SamDoum Art! Take care and God bless! 'Til later !

-SamDoum

 P.S. : Please Enjoy These Previous Paintings
from my "Metal & Glass Series :

2 comments:

  1. Hey There Samara! I am really enjoying your reflections series. Okay...here are the first words that came to mind when looking at this one "Oh My Gosh & WOW, she keeps kicking it up a notch each day". And you are. This one is stunning! Great Job. Sure love this series. Have fun with the next one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe, thank you Joan! I was uncertain about this one, but you certainly make me feel better about it. Thanks so much!

      Delete

Hey. Thanks for commenting! We really appreciate it!

Sincerely,
The folks at SamDoumArt.com