Saturday, September 6, 2014

Day 6 of 30 in 30 : "Teapot, Orange & Glass"

"Teapot, Orange & Glass" Oil on Canvas, 8"x 8", Original Painting, SOLD 
 
Today marks the sixth day of Leslie Saeta's 30 Paintings in 30 Days Painting Challenge! And I am super pleased and excited to present to you my sixth oil painting for the challenge titled "Teapot, Orange & Glass"!

"Teapot, Orange & Glass" is the sixth oil painting still life in my "Metal and Glass" series. Over the next 24 days, all of the subject matters for my paintings will consist of either metal or glass or both. To learn more about why I chose "Metal and Glass" as my theme for the challenge click here!

I like really enjoy the deep, rich colors in this one and I hope that you enjoy them too!

'Til later fellow art lovers! Take care and God bless!
-SamDoum


6 comments:

  1. Another great painting of reflections!!! I am really enjoying this series!! I love all the arrangements you are coming up with. Keep up the good work!! Have fun with Day #7.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joan! One week so far! We're doing well! I'm so proud of all of the artists participating in this challenge! And I'm really enjoying getting to look at all of the talented artist's artwork! Including yours! :)

      Delete
  2. Love your light! Wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete

Hey. Thanks for commenting! We really appreciate it!

Sincerely,
The folks at SamDoumArt.com