Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Day 24 of 30 in 30 : "Wine, Glass & Grapes"

"Wine, Glass & Grapes" Oil on Canvas, 8"x 10", Original Painting,  $25+$10.95 Shipping & Handling
Today marks the twenty-fourth day of Leslie Saeta's 30 Paintings in 30 Days Painting Challenge! And I am super pleased and excited to present to you my twenty-fourth oil painting for the challenge titled "Wine, Glass & Grapes" !

"Wine, Glass & Grapes" is the twenty-fourth oil painting still life in my "Metal and Glass" series. Over the next 7 days, all of the subject matters for my paintings will consist of either metal or glass or both. To learn more about why I chose "Metal and Glass" as my theme for the challenge click here!

In my last post, I promised you that I would show you the second painting that I painted that had gotten selected for a local art show titled "Sirens and Seahorses". As promised, here it is:

This painting will be available for sale at the "Sirens and Seahorses" exhibition in Rochester NY. To learn more about the exhibition click HERE

Opening night for the Show is October 3rd, 2014, and all are welcome! To learn more about the event, click HERE!

Anyway, thanks so much for visiting my blog today! Wishing you a terrific Wednesday!

'Til then fellow art lovers! Take care and God bless!
-SamDoum
P.S. : Please Enjoy These Previous Paintings
from my "Metal & Glass Series :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey. Thanks for commenting! We really appreciate it!

Sincerely,
The folks at SamDoumArt.com