Monday, September 16, 2013

Leslie Saeta's 30 Day Painting Challenge: SamDoum's Day 16

It's Day 16 of Leslie Saeta's 30 paintings in 30 days challenge, and I have my new sixteenth painting for you today! Please enjoy Kaleidoscope in Ink #16!

Kaleidoscope #16: 30 Day Painting Challenge: Day 16
$50.00 , 6"x6", Ink on Illustration Board


In other news . . . I recently submitted my application for the Pastel 100 Competition. Wish me luck!   :)   I looooooove pastels and I think that I've gotten really good at using them so I thought that I'd give it a go! But I also love pen and ink! In in my next blog post, I'll tell you why I love pen and ink so much and why I use it for my Kaleidoscopes. 'Til later fellow art lovers. Enjoy!
-SamDoum

Did you Know? . . .

Day 16 : Kaleidoscope Fact #16 Although David Brewster invented the kaleidoscope in 1816, Charles G. Bush was accredited as the most significant kaleidoscope builder in the Americas, as he was well known for his "parlor" kaleidoscopes which were an American favorite.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey. Thanks for commenting! We really appreciate it!

Sincerely,
The folks at SamDoumArt.com