Sunday, September 22, 2013

Leslie Saeta's 30 Day Painting Challenge: SamDoum's Day 22

It's Day 22 of Leslie Saeta's 30 paintings in 30 days challenge, and I have my new 22nd Kaleidoscope in Ink painting for you today! I hope you enjoy!
-SamDoum
Kaleidoscope #22: 30 Day Painting Challenge: Day 22
$50.00 (+ 6.95 S&H) , 6"x6", Ink on Illustration Board
Did you Know? . . .

Day 22: Kaleidoscope Fact #22: The invention of Brewster's Kaleidoscope created a mania/ craze in which people of both genders and from all social classes participated in and still continue to do so today.

Click HERE to go to the SamDoum Art Gallery and Store! 


6 comments:

  1. Your kaleidoscope designs are just beautiful. Since we are in Georgia Bulldog country, the red and black design really caught my eye. Good luck on the final leg of the 30 in 30.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Judy! I've been loving all of the beautiful flowers you've been doing. Good luck with the rest of 30 in 30 to you as well! :)

      Delete
  2. WOW! Having each kaleidoscope design all in a group like this is extremely impressive! WOW! They are so stunning, beautiful, and delicate! Congratulations on such a beautiful collection!!

    Oh, my... just had a thought of how great all your kaleidoscope designs would look next to each other for your very own art show like at a local church, art store, cafe, etc. etc.


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I was thinking the same thing, but at a local gallery. The church and cafe are really good ideas though. I will definitely consider them. T

      Delete
  3. Just viewed your studio video. And I had to tell you that those three paintings, I believe you said there were pastels, the ones on the wall and they are works in progress...they are beautiful. The details are amazing and the colors are so rich and pretty. Beautiful job on all three.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Joan! I love drawing my babies and my favorite medium to work in is pastel so I have been having loads of fun drawing them. Thanks so much for all of the kind words. :)

      Delete

Hey. Thanks for commenting! We really appreciate it!

Sincerely,
The folks at SamDoumArt.com