Saturday, September 7, 2013

Leslie Saeta's 30 Day Painting Challenge: SamDoum's Day 7

Sweet potatoes, turkey, green beans and pumpkin pie! It's day 7 and I have a new painting themed after thanksgiving for you today, as I had promised I'd do another holiday theme in my last blog post. 

Reds, yellows, oranges and browns, they're the colors of autumn and fall is coming around!

Yes, autumn is fast approaching, and though it's not Thanksgiving yet, SamDoum Art is bringing in the new season with kaleidoscope number 7!

In my next blog post, it'll be Halloween. 
I hope you enjoy!
-SamDoum

Kaleidoscope #7: 30 Day Painting Challenge: Day 7
$50.00 , 6"x6", Ink on Illustration Board


Did you Know? . . .
Day 7 : Kaleidoscope Fact #7: The kaleidoscope can display an infinite amount of images and no two people could ever view the exact same image through a kaleidoscope: as the views are forever changing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey. Thanks for commenting! We really appreciate it!

Sincerely,
The folks at SamDoumArt.com